|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Senior level opportunity for someone with an extensive background in digital crime prevention
- Bring your “can do” attitude and influence change
- Enhance the data and systems used in the prevention and detection of digital crime
At NAB, the role of Senior Consultant, Cybercrime Capability, has become available for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong technical aptitude, proven leadership skills, and the drive to influence and collaborate with senior stakeholders.
As the Senior Consultant, Cybercrime Capability, you will be our primary strategic cybercrime subject matter expert to influence improvements to our systems and data to be captured to prevent and detect digital crime. You will be comfortable working with both technical and business colleagues and can explain technical concepts to business stakeholders. You will:
- Play a lead role in interpreting the global criminal environment and focused on delivering data to our systems that enable preventative detection threats;
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the Enterprise to evaluate new services and technologies and influence future strategic business and technology architecture and associated risk controls;
- Collaborate and lobby with industry stakeholders to create cross-organisation detection strategies to bolster prevention capabilities and measures;
- Identify system improvement opportunities to enable early and effective prevention of threats;
- Influence priorities and the efforts of technology teams;
Support colleagues within your team and provide training and mentorship to share your knowledge and experience.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be tertiary qualified and have substantial proven and successful service delivery experience in a complex (preferably financial) industry. You will also have:
- Strong leadership abilities both within and across business unit boundaries;
- Outstanding technical capabilities with proven experience in the prevention of cyber threats;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a non-technical audience;
- Have the ability to work on several concurring projects and be comfortable in an environment of constantly changing priorities;
- Proficient with understanding and explaining both structured and unstructured data; and
- A customer driven approach to business.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please only apply if you meet the above skills and experiences. Candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 15 Mar 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 Mar 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time