|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- Excellent working conditions
- Great working environment and company culture
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
- Generous salary package including vehicle and 12.5%super
- A permanent role in the world's largest building materials company
- A close knit team and an inclusive culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
About the role
Being an integral member of the management team, this will be a residential position based in Karratha, however you will be required to travel to other sites in the region under your responsibility on a regular basis.
As an Area Operations Manager (AOM) you will be responsible for managing the safe, efficient and cost effective operations of a number of concrete plants in the area, with a focus on maximising the performance of people, plant and fleet to meet Holcim operational standards while delivering the required customer service standards. The AOM has a shared responsibility for the sales and commercial activity within their area and overall P&L responsibility against area budget.
- Ensure safety standards are met through strong people leadership
- Manage the daily operations with a focus on improvement
- Drive customer relationships to ensure suitable outcomes
- Control costs across plant and fleet
Skills & Experience
- Leadership roles in production and manufacturing related fields
- Well-developed leadership and team building skills
- Experience in SAP, Excel, Word