|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Support role with market leader in precast concrete industry
- Great opportunity for all round customer service professional
- Build on your career - fantastic support & development opportunities available
About Holcim ANZ
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Our Humes business is Australia's leading provider of engineered concrete solutions for the civil construction industry.
About the role
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that customers have a professional experience when placing orders and taking deliveries from the company. Deliver exceptional service across a dedicated account base by improving relationships with customers.
- Respond to customer telephone inquiries, orders, dispatching and complaints.
- Monitor the distribution of products to the point of delivery.
- Report customer complaints and service requirements to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with Account Managers and keep them informed of customer needs.
- Build internal networks and maintain effective communication with colleagues.
As the first point of contact for our customers, you will have:
- Extensive experience with dealing wuith customers preferably in a construction or other industrial setting
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Consistent & accurate approach to data entry and experience with ERP IT systems
- Some experience in internal sales would be highly regarded
Why join Holcim Australia?
You are looking for a career in a corporate environment where you can further develop your customer service skills.
- We invest in the development of our people, providing a variety of careers within the company both locally and globally.
- We have a great culture. On average people stay with us for 8 years, moving to new roles approximately every 2-3 years.
- We are dedicated to our environment and the communities where we live and work in.
- We strive for best practice across our entire business. We are industry leaders in safety management, environmental performance, social responsibility, sales force effectiveness, and operational efficiency.
Find out where Holcim can take your career by applying today.