|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Deliver high quality executive support to the Managing Directors that he/she has been assigned to work for.
- Maintain open dialogue with executives to understand expectations.
- Ensure quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of arrangements/deliverables, and ensure that results meet executive expectations, including for tasks outsourced to others.
- Communicate the status of arrangements/deliverables to executives including contingency plans and outstanding items.
- Regularly check personal voicemail and Outlook mailbox to ensure executive requests are received in a timely manner.
- Ensure all visitors are registered with Concierge/Reception, where applicable
- Greet and escort visitors (eg, clients, recruits, vendors) from Reception to executive's assigned space/meeting room.
- Maintain current executive schedule/location information in the Personnel Directory database.
- May coordinate the work of others and delegate work to them as appropriate.
- Outsource projects/tasks to internal or external business service providers as appropriate.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and discuss with the EA Team Lead to facilitate implementation.
- Work with team members to ensure adequate coverage during business hours (eg, lunch hour).
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist other team members to meet desired team outcome.
- Retain personal accountability for individual assigned tasks and share accountability with team members for all team results.
- Adhere to organisation standards and processes (eg, telephone answering, dress code, documentation standards, and space reservations).
- Share skills, knowledge and best practices.
- Assist with EA orientation and integration
- Encourage others to share ideas to develop team cohesion.
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork.
- Answer telephones promptly and courteously, projecting service orientation.
- Proactively address callers' needs; take responsibility to conclude call to caller's satisfaction.
- Act as executive’s representative to independently handle calls.
- Act as a liaison with executive's clients by answering incoming client calls; develop relationship with client secretary.
- Work with appropriate Services team member to ensure phone is programmed to route to executive's reserved space.
- Take messages/forward calls to executive according to his/her preference.
- Review and sort paper-based mail; identify action required; take action where appropriate, and highlight critical information to executive and note any actions, deadlines and/or appointments.
- Forward mail according to executive's preferences regarding location and frequency.
- Arrange and follow up on courier deliveries.
- Locate and assist with completing standard Accenture forms.
- Obtain stationery and supplies for executives as needed.
- Coordinate billing process to ensure timely delivery to clients, if required.
- Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests and cancellations on behalf of executive; obtain space alternatives from Reservations.
- Create and maintain paper-based and electronic files as directed (including archiving, retrieving, and deleting).
- Maintain detailed agenda for executives on a daily/hourly basis.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for executives or clients, including extensive rescheduling; keep executives and other personnel informed as needed.
- Assist in the documentation of performance evaluation process (eg, entering demographic data).
- On request, enter time and expense information provided by executives into time and expense reports on an ad hoc basis.
- Perform other administrative tasks (eg, send/receive faxes, assemble binders, photocopy).
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements with the Accenture Travel Centre (Carlson Wagonlit), often involving multiple changes and destinations.
- Identify and handle all implications related to changes in travel plans.
- Work with the Accenture Travel Centre to ensure travel arrangements are within Accenture policy.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of travel documents and plans and arrange for timely delivery.
- Ensure upgrades are requested in advance according to executive preference (where applicable).
- Update executive’s travel profile on iTravelonline when necessary.
- Assist with documentation required to obtain work visas and passports where necessary.
- Ensure credit is obtained for unused tickets.
- Determine meeting date and time according to meeting participants' schedules and time zone considerations.
- Submit reservation request for meeting space, appropriate equipment/technology, catering.
- Arrange accommodation and transportation, including central billing in conjunction with in-house Travel Team to obtain group rates when requested.
- Draft and send meeting correspondence (e.g., agenda, invitation) prepared by executive.
- Contact meeting participants; handle responses and collate RSVPs.
- Prepare and distribute meeting materials.
- Send follow-up correspondence (eg, meeting minutes, action items).
- Schedule Conference Calls using Skype or other approved conferencing tools.
- Prepare/draft non-routine correspondence according to Brand Guidelines for signature by executive.
- Advise executives on use of Brand Guidelines and ensure documents are produced according to the guidelines.
- Transcribe notes from various sources (eg, conference calls, Octel, flip charts).
- Prepare documents including advanced graphs, charts and boxes with text, clip art, color effects and animation.
- Suggest methods to improve deliverables.
- Coordinate requests with Graphics or outside providers according to Brand Guidelines (eg, web design, video, complex multidimensional graphs) ensuring accuracy and completeness of arrangements/deliverables.
- Print, reproduce, assemble and distribute material (large documents to go to Copy Centre/external provider), ensuring accuracy of deliverable.
- Proof read documents/materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling.
Research and Data Analysis
- Support executive by entering resource material onto the Accenture Knowledge Xchange in proper format.
- Perform searches and gather information from identified sources.
- Document and categorise information within identified categories and formats.
- Assess accuracy of data to highlight inconsistencies; obtain explanation of inconsistencies from data source.
- Maintain data to track changes over time, if appropriate.
- Analyse data based on research objectives and present information in an appropriate format to best represent findings.
- Perform regular review of executive's preferred databases, if requested; forward items of interest to executive.
- Answer or source answers to questions on Accenture supported software packages.
- Assist executives with connecting to the Accenture network and/or local printers.
- Coordinate hardware drop-off and pick-up; obtain peripheral equipment.
- Coordinate technical support with CIO-Technical Services.
- Proactively assist executives with arranging hard drive back-ups.
- Participate in coaching and training initiatives for the benefit of the Executive Support team and/or other Workplace members/teams.
- Seek opportunities to participate on task forces/committees.
- Assist in organising local/community activities (eg conference organisation, client functions).
- Assist local office activities.
- Prepare business-related greeting cards, obtain corporate gifts and arrange corporate entertainment in conjunction with the Marketing Team and Meeting & Event Planning Team.
The EA Team Lead provides overall day-to-day supervision and career management (i.e. Annual Contribution Summary, coaching), team building and recognition programmes, People Matters issue management and determination of EA assignments.