|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Service Delivery Manger role within the Business Service Delivery team is accountable for working with Retail Service Providers (RSP) and their end-users delivery teams to ensure Enterprise and Government organisations get a consistent service delivery experience through ongoing management of their migration of their national footprint to the nbn.
In your role you will be also be working closely with the nbn’s cross-functional NEO and NPD teams as well as E&G Account Managers and Transition Managers to help ensure successful service delivery across Enterprise & Government customers leveraging the support of virtual teams across Network Engineering and Operations (NEO) and (Network Planning and Deployment where required) teams.
The Business Segment is made up of all non-residential end-users and spans Micro, Small, Medium and Enterprise & Government segments of the market.
This role will require exceptional stakeholder management across all levels of nbn, across Network Engineering and Operations (NSO) with our Service Delivery Partners (SDP), E&G customers and Retail Service Providers (RSPs). The outcomes need to be achieved by collaborating with a cross-functional team and will require high levels of matrix management across a wide variety of stakeholders.
A bit about your role
Outlined below are the core duties that the Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for delivering:
- Partner with RSP and Enterprise and Government clients (in alignment with the E&G Sales teams and transition managers) to manage exceptional service delivery to Enterprise and Government customers.
- Assignment of individual responsibilities within NEO, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Lead a forward planning and rearward facing performance cadence with E&G customers to ensure we drive RFT outcomes for all service (activation and assurance) interactions that occur for that customer.
- Lead service performance aspects of monthly BPRs with E&G account teams and customers.
- Identify continuous improvements opportunities in service delivered to E&G customers (and their RSPs) through Business Performance Reviews to meet operational KPIs, SLAs and customer satisfaction (CSAT) targets through service design tweaks.
A bit about you
To be successful in the role of Service Delivery Manager you will likely demonstrate the following Skills/Experience:
- Significant experience working within the Telecoms industry ideally with operational and/or Service delivery experience.
- Track record in managing service solutions, projects and programs with customers within the Enterprise & Government segment including developing and executing plans to achieve key milestones.
- Strong account management, relationship management and customer management acumen.
- Experience in driving cross-functional teams (as a virtual team) or directly managing large teams and you will demonstrate your ability to analyse and interpret trends within fast moving, complex environments.
- Demonstrated ability in negotiating, influencing and communicating with “C” level executives of both internal and external stakeholders, including effective presentation skills which will be key to success.
Life at nbn
Please note that this role is available on a 24-Month Max Term Contract.
At nbn our people have a clear and shared purpose - empowering Australians to and redefine the way they live, work and play into the future. As one of the Australia’s largest infrastructure projects ever undertaken in Australian history, you’ll be part of a team building a brighter future for the country.
In your personal career, you’ll benefit from technical training for professional development, leadership programs and access to the latest technology, as well as being led by a diverse executive team.
nbn is committed to an inclusive, flexible and supportive workplace. We strive to ensure that any barriers that may exist are removed to allow everyone equal opportunity to thrive and succeed, regardless of factors such as gender, those who identify as First Peoples, LGBTI+ status, cultural background or disability. We actively focus on encouraging diversity and ensuring that all our people have fair opportunity to reach their career aspirations and potential.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn™ network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)