|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Various Casual and Permanent Nursing positions available at Mercy Place Ballarat.
- We are currently seeking Grade 2 and Grade 5 Registered Nurses.
- Support the everyday clinical needs of residents to live healthy, enriching and meaningful lives within a small household setting.
- Provide quality resident-focused and clinical care utilising a person-centred approach
- Effectively supervise and lead a team of carers and nurses by demonstrating our core values
- Undertake assessments, treatment and documentation to the highest standard.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- Excellent clinical skill base and knowledge of legislation within Aged Care
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams and liaising with families
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care and ability to work in a team environment
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Mr Andrew Howard, General Manager - (03) 5327 1888
Quote Ref No: BLT03