|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
We have an opportunity for experienced Supervisor to join our Transport and Technology division based in Melbourne. This is a permanent, full time role.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you are responsible for ensuring successful completion of the M&E construction work ensuring that standards are met to the satisfaction of contract requirements, in relation to safety, quality, schedules and cost.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise all site M&E activities allocated to team members, ensuring safe working practices.
- Ensure appropriate liaison with all contractors, sub-contractors and stakeholders on projects
- Develop and deliver against a project plan
- Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, honesty and accountability
You will provide leadership, direction, supervision and inspirational management to all team members, along with the ambition to develop and drive new business opportunities:
- Experience in a similar environment with relevant trade qualification plus frontline management
- Previous experience in working on M&E projects - particularly with rail projects
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team – providing mentoring and coaching to individuals
- The experience to organise and prioritise demands and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
**UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.**