|Job Type:||Full Time|
Yard Supervisor - Hume
With a strong customer service focus, the Yard Supervisor will undertake general organisation, coordination and maintenance of the yard, ensuring buildings and equipment in the yard are tidy, clean and organised. You will be busy, but work with a great dedicated team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude and provide a continuous improvement focus for the team
- Main spotter for truck and forklift movements around the yard
- Ensure the daily schedule is achieved for work in and out of the yard
- Coordinate basic repairs for the branch and liaison with a range of suppliers
- Demonstrate a clear and open communication with customers and colleagues
- Sign off and checking quality of all buildings before they leave the yard
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Exceptional safety awareness and experience
- Computer literate
- Ideally prior leadership experience or potential to develop
- Must have dogman ticket, car and forklift licence
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please click apply now.