|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Development Manager, Strategic Accounts
Due to internal promotion we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager based from our Moorebank office. This position plays a significant role in driving new business opportunities whilst growing revenue from a multi-million dollar portfolio.
- Actively target and win new business.
- Manage a multi-million dollar portfolio targeting growth.
- Grow share of wallet by understanding the market, the customers and their business needs.
- Build strong business partner relationships to deliver long term revenue.
- Promote Safety First culture.
About you: You will be able to demonstrate a successful background developing new business whilst managing accounts. Ideally this experience will be gained selling across related services to Coates Hire, however similar industries are welcome.
- Demonstrated account management and business development capabilities with a proven track record of delivering top line growth.
- Outstanding relationship building, communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree or technical qualifications in a relevant discipline highly desired.
- Generous salary and a competitive incentive program.
- Tools of the trade including company car.
- Quality training, development and career opportunities.
- Solid national support structure.
You will be joining Australia’s largest equipment hire company. For the last 130 years we have played an integral part in servicing Australia's Engineering, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Mining, Manufacturing and Government and Event industries.
Applications: To pursue this challenging and dynamic opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button.