|Job Type:||Full Time|
People & Development Adviser
An exciting opportunity exists in our People & Development team for an Adviser. Reporting to the Canberra People & Development Consultant, this role will work closely with our partners, managers and employees, and is responsible for the delivery of effective people initiatives and operations across the partner and employee life-cycle within their allocated groups.
The People and Development (P&D) team
With a presence in each of our offices, the national P&D team forms part of our Business Advisory Services department. The P&D team provides strategic business partnering support to the business on P&D issues and drives and delivers a range of initiatives to ensure that Clayton Utz is a great place to work.
Responsibilities, knowledge and initiatives will include:
- Employee relations and policy
- Remuneration and benefits
- Performance and talent management
- Learning and organisational development
- Recruitment and workforce planning
- Culture and engagement
- Diversity championing; LGBTI and diversity awareness
- Mental health awareness
- Business excellence and leadership development programs
- Building a sustainable remuneration and rewards strategy
Skills & Experience
- Relevant HR generalist experience (2+ years) in a complex, professional and highly client focused environment
- Proven abilities in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- The ability to drive projects and decisions through to completion
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working within the legal profession or in professional services (advantageous although not essential).
Why Clayton Utz?
As part of this innovative team you will be working across major national, government, and global clients. All the while collaborating with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry. Clayton Utz has also been a powerful force in Australian pro bono practice, striving to deliver justice for those who need it and not just those who can afford it. In your time here you'll be constantly surprised by the projects you get to work on and what you can accomplish.
Imagine what you could achieve at a top law firm that actually values independent thinking. A law firm who challenges the status quo.
Go on, challenge your expectations.
How to apply?
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact Antony Kontellis ph: (02) 9353 5412 for more information. Clayton Utz is an inclusive employer that supports flexible work arrangements, please feel free to discuss your flexibility needs with the recruiter for this role.
Accessibility and Inclusion
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. Do you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application? If so, please contact the recruiter via the above telephone number or via email to email@example.com.
For more information on Clayton Utz, please visit www.claytonutz.com or follow us on LinkedIn here