|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s communications business provides an end-to-end wireless communications capability to design, build and maintain critical infrastructure for our customers across the Carrier, Transport, Resources, Government, Defence and Utilities sectors. Our capability comprises RAN design, site acquisition, site design, construction, integration, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services. Technologies we design, and construct include UMTS, LTE, 5G, P25, Tetra, UHF and VHF across multiple vendors equipment.
Downer has been engaged to provide design and construction services for greenfields, site upgrades, co-locations, small cells, site relocations and transmission upgrades for major carrier networks, public safety and smaller scale private networks. The expectation is for strong wireless project growth into 2019 and entry into new markets.
An opportunity has become available for a Project Accountant to join our Wireless project team. Reporting to the Financial Controller the purpose of this role is to manage and maintain the financial integrity of the Wireless contract whilst partnering with the business to provide accurate financial and non-financial reports to the Project Directors. Position will be based in Gladesville, NSW.
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting or post graduate qualifications preferred
- Demonstrable and successful financial/project accounting experience / capability in a similar business environment with at least 3 years’ experience gained at this level
- Demonstrated financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain financial forecasts and reporting and communicate successfully to the business for decision making purposes
- Preparation of business plans budgets, review and management of financial information.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. For more information please contact Michelle Hargreaves, Talent & Sourcing Lead firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.