|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s communications business provides an end-to-end wireless communications capability to design, build and maintain critical infrastructure for our customers across the Carrier, Transport, Resources, Government, Defence and Utilities sectors. Our capability comprises RAN design, site acquisition, site design, construction, integration, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services. Technologies we design, and construct include UMTS, LTE, 5G, P25, Tetra, UHF and VHF across multiple vendors equipment.
Downer has been engaged to provide design and construction services for greenfields, site upgrades, co-locations, small cells, site relocations and transmission upgrades for major carrier networks, public safety and smaller scale private networks. The expectation is for strong wireless project growth into 2019 and entry into new markets.
Downer are now seeking to appoint a Commercial Manager to support our Technology and Communications projects including the newly acquired Wireless 5G project. The role will be primarily responsible for the efficient and effective management of all commercial and contractual matters. Critical to the role will be the development and implementation of appropriate commercial strategies in liaison with the Senior Project Managers and leadership team. Position location maybe flexible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law or associated discipline
- Experience in a contract / commercial management position within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms
- Ability to operate across the business and to work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills developed by working on large scale projects
- Ability to establish and implement commercial and risk review schedules for the project and project reviews
- Exhibit advanced levels of verbal and written communication skills to executive level standards.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – Talent & Sourcing Lead.
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.