|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator based in our Perth CBD office working for a LNG Maintenance Project. Under the guidance of your Primary Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting the following documents for approval and submission:
- Letter to Client and Minor Contractors
- Notices of Variation and associated cost claim forms
- Notices of Delay
- Extension of Time Claims and associated cost claim forms
- Other Contractual Notices as required
- Internal and External Project Reports
- Head Contract and Minor Contract Payment Claims and Valuations
- Minor Contracts (subcontracts, supply contracts, consultancy agreements)
- Ensure relevant substantiation for all Contractual Notices is submitted with the relevant notice and correctly filed.
- Assisting with procurement activities.
- Weekly update of the Obligations and Claims Register (Variation Register, Extension of Time Register and Progress Claim Register).
- Other ad hoc deliverables as assigned by Manager.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Law
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your career within a highly successful diversified engineering and services business.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
Please contact Taylor Mountford (08) 6217 5829 for a confidential discussion if you have questions regarding this position.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.