|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Systems and Safety Assurance Manager to support our Rail Projects based in NSW.
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Management of safety assurance for the project including safety assurance statements
- Management of the verification and validation of technical requirements
- Management of AEO, system integration, management system and audit requirements for Project
- Ensure an accurate, timely and responsive Engineering service is provided
- Ensure the project complies with regulatory and governance requirements by keeping abreast of governance and regulatory obligations, taking appropriate actions and supporting the implementation of preventive strategies
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Extensive experience in a similar role managing Systems Assurance, Systems Engineering, Rail Design, Risk Management, Rail Safety Accreditation etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong client focus and excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Strong planning & organising ability and a penchant for problem solving
- Analytical and strategic thinking with demonstrated commercial focus and business acumen
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.