|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Rare opportunity for a talented HO Design Delivery Centre to join NAB
- Be a key contributor to this hard-working agile team
- Docklands location
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that effects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
About Customer Experience
Customer Experience is key to building advocacy with our customers through delivering great products and services. It is made up of Business & Consumer lending, Digital & Innovation (including NAB Labs & NAB Ventures), Deposits & Transaction Services, Marketing and Customer Experience. This role sits in Marketing.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly experienced HO Design Delivery Centre, to join our Customer Experience (CX) team. The focus of the role is to lead and hold accountability for the CX design strategy for all enterprise initiatives, as well as ‘MAGIC’ experiences we create for our customers across digital, physical and human channels. This role also partners with CX Strategy and Planning on strategic initiatives, and other business functions to drive customer outcomes.
What you’ll be doing
Through providing inspiration and leadership for CX practitioners, determining new solutions to meet business needs and with scope to adapt budgets, policies and procedures, you will:
- Lead strategic thought leadership across the stream, defining a vision for future customer experiences, and partnering with CX Strategy and Planning to deliver on strategic customer initiatives
- Collaborate and influence senior and executive business stakeholders to ensure experiences are aligned, match customer expectations, and positively drive NPS
- Direct the overall quality of experience design at NAB
- Coach and develop team members personally and professionally in their roles
- Connect the business with the value of HCD, and drive a shift in mindset across the organisation to deliver on exceptional experiences for our customers
What you’ll bring
This role requires an expert in Experience Design, CX or strategy fields with relevant tertiary qualifications. You can demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to build credibility with internal stakeholders and business partners, underpinned by first class communication, negotiation and influencing skills. You come to us with:
- Extensive experience in senior leadership roles for business or financial services divisions
- Proven ability to drive cultural change, employee engagement and capability development within your team
- Strategic thinker and outstanding creative vision to define end-to-end experience roadmap and drive design standards across NAB and other NAB brands
- Mastery of Design Thinking and HCD methodologies.
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
Are you ready to join a team where you are encouraged and supported to constantly strive and challenge yourself? Jump on board and prove yourself!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 14 Mar 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Mar 2019 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time