|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Rare opportunity for a talented HO Business Experience Design to join NAB
- Be a key contributor to this hard-working agile team
- Docklands location
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that effects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
About Customer Experience
Customer Experience is key to building advocacy with our customers through delivering great products and services. It is made up of Business & Consumer lending, Digital & Innovation (including NAB Labs & NAB Ventures), Deposits & Transaction Services, Marketing and Customer Experience. This role sits in Marketing.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly experienced HO Business Experience Design, to join our Customer Experience team. The focus of the role is to define our desired end-to-end experience for our Business Customers. This team will ensure we clearly understand our Business Customers needs and expectations, collaborate with other performance units to deliver our target state experience for our Business Customers and deliver change through our new ways of working.
What you’ll be doing
As a trusted and hands-on leader to the group, determining new solutions to meet business needs and with scope to adapt budgets, policies and procedures, you will:
- Define and drive the Business Customer Experience vision, delivery roadmap and dashboard
- Drive roadmap initiative prioritisation and implementation directly and through influence/collaboration across the enterprise/delivery platforms implementation
- Drive centre of excellence regarding Business Customer Journeys Delivery Methodology
What you’ll bring
This role requires a highly experienced Business Leader with relevant tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Finance or Business. You can demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to build credibility with internal stakeholders and business partners, underpinned by first class communication, negotiation and influencing skills. You come to us with:
- Extensive experience in senior leadership roles for business or financial services divisions
- Proven ability to drive cultural change, employee engagement and capability development within your team
- Previous delivery of financial outcomes across complex financial services businesses, with experiences in one or more of sales, product design, product manufacturing and/or operations
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
Are you ready to join a team where you are encouraged and supported to constantly strive and challenge yourself? Jump on board and prove yourself!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 14 Mar 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Mar 2019 5:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time