|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
- Full time permanent opportunity - Goulburn location
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability. Further to this we are also commited to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
- 12.5% superannuation
- Supporting senior members of our leadership team
- Inclusive and friendly work environment
About the role
Reporting to the Quarry Manager based at our world class Lynwood site this is an exciting and diverse opportunity to have a real impact on operations.
You will be responsible in providing support for activities relating to community engagement, achievement of key safety and environmental requirements as well as general assistance to operational leaders across the site.
- Relevant qualifications or experience in an environmental/safety/operations or similar discipline
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to build relationships with a diverse array of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For more information visit our Careers site: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html