ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an OT to work with our dynamic Allied Health team. The OT will provide outreach services to Albury, Lavington, Thurgoona, Jindera, Howlong, Culcairn and Holbrook areas. They aim to maintain clients in their own homes through re-ablement.
- Part Time Fixed Term position
- Working 40hrs per fortnight until 30/06/2020
- Experience in conducting home assessments and appropriate home modification
- recommendations including equipment prescriptions.
- Demonstrated high level of verbal and written communication skills, including
- developed negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- A current driver’s license.
- Current immunisation of diseases as listed in the current NSW Health Policy Directive. This is a Category A Risk position.
Mercy Health Albury is a 50-bed a public subacute hospital in southern New South Wales offering a range of services including aged care assessment, day therapy programs, allied health, healthy ageing, geriatric evaluation management and palliative care.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Jacinta Finn, Allied Health Team Leader on 02 6042 1436 or email@example.com
Quote Ref No: MHA 02
Applications Close: Sunday, 31 March 2019