|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
World-class organisations are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and our purpose is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone! Our ambition is to enrich lives and power commerce. And, with a presence in more than 20 countries, we’ve created a global footprint – which for you, means incredible work opportunities and experiences to develop and grow your career.
Recently our Payroll Operations area has undergone transformational changes to ensure close alignment with our strategy to deliver global payroll processes that are consistent and drive a positive employee experience.
As our global function matures we’ve created a new role accountable for the execution of our global payroll operations where you’ll have ownership and the ability to impact business outcomes on a large global scale.
As the Global Payroll Senior Specialist you'll...
- Maintain our global payroll strategy, including partner arrangements
- Manage key global events including both internal/external audit
- Strengthen global payroll procedures ensuring that master data and up/downstream systems are legislatively compliant and adhere to strict country audit requirements
- Manage up/downstream technologies that impact payroll results and outputs – including the implementation of Workday
- Drive continuous improvement of Global payroll teams (virtually) – including cross country training and development to address gaps within global payroll function
- Work closely with the Global Payroll leadership teams to help manage external partnerships, including the establishment of key payroll measurements/metrics, KPI’s and SLA’s
To be successful in the role, you'll have...
- Progressively challenging supervisory experience in a Payroll or Finance organisation, preferably covering Asia Pacific region
- Demonstrated success in functionally managing new and complex global processes and projects
- Solid experience determining and establishing payroll operating systems and frameworks
- Deep knowledge of international operations and landscape
- Proven capabilities working with global payroll partners
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences – this could be the role for you!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex