|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s communications business provides an end-to-end wireless communications capability to design, build and maintain critical infrastructure for our customers across the Carrier, Transport, Resources, Government, Defence and Utilities sectors. Our capability comprises RAN design, site acquisition, site design, construction, integration, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services. Technologies we design, and construct include UMTS, LTE, 5G, P25, Tetra, UHF and VHF across multiple vendors equipment.
Downer has been engaged to provide design and construction services for greenfields, site upgrades, co-locations, small cells, site relocations and transmission upgrades for major carrier networks, public safety and smaller scale private networks. The expectation is for strong wireless project growth into 2019 and entry into new markets.
We're looking to engage a Property Consultant to deliver property site acquisition services for multiple site programs to fulfil contractual site acquisition commitments and deliver to business requirements.
- Qualification in Property, Land or Environmental qualification at a tertiary level preferred. Applicable property/legal certifications to allow dealings in relevant jurisdictions (e.g. Real Estate Certificate of Registration or similar (desirable)
- Demonstrable and successful experience / capability in a telecommunications environment with at least 2 years’ experience gained at this level
- Exposure to telecommunications/infrastructure projects or related industries
- High level of verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Sound understanding of tenure & leasing principles
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
For more information please contact Michelle Hargreaves Talent & Sourcing Business Lead firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.