- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader - It's possible to love a bank!
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is important to us!
- Casual Role - Greater Brisbane Region
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
About the Role?
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the 'face' of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customers service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ's products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to achieve branch targets, and working as part of a high performing and collaborative team.
Want to join our BOQ Casual Pool?
If you are thinking about starting your career as a Casual Customer Service Officer with BOQ then this is what you need to know:
- You will need reliable means of Transport to travel to branches within the Region
- Flexibility and Reliability for urgent requests
- Be willing to travel up to 1 hour to the branch in need
If this sounds like you then we are looking for individuals with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills. You will thrive by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Experience cross selling, working in a KPI driven environment preferred
- Proven customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs
- Ability to work within a team environment
This is a great opportunity to meet new people and work across a number of branches in the Region.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers' Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.