|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great opportunity for a talented Senior Associate Corporate Communications to join NAB
- Be a key contributor to this hard-working agile team
- 10-month secondment opportunity, Docklands location
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that effects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
About the role
We’re looking for a hard-working and competent Senior Associate Corporate Communications to join our Corporate Affairs team. The focus of the role is responsibility for executing the Communications plan, consistent with the Corporate Affairs strategy and One NAB Plan. This includes implementing, and advising on integrated communications activity, to build trust and drive change for the benefit of customers, communities, employees and NAB.
It is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and commercially astute professional to make a difference at NAB.
This a 10 month opportunity ending December 2019.
What you’ll be doing
As a trusted and hands-on advisor to the group, providing advice, guidance and support, you will:
- Support the planning, advice and execution of activities aligned to the Communications plan. This includes developing and executing integrated communications plans and messaging tailored to relevant audiences, manage communications, issues and engagement activity, and provide general communications support and advice to key stakeholders.
- Support issues management, including regularly looking for ways to build trust in NAB, aligned with NAB’s purpose, vision, values and behaviours
- Work in collaboration across the broader Corporate Affairs team and enterprise wide key stakeholders to ensure consistent alignment of NAB’s messaging and communications activity
- ‘Bring the outside in’, by supporting to drive business decisions that will build trust and drive change for the benefit of customers, communities and NAB, and by pursuing new, innovative and effective communications approaches
What you’ll bring
You are a Corporate Communications professional with relevant tertiary qualifications who ideally has an integrated Communications background. You can demonstrate the following experience with:
- Communications/Public Relations/Employee Engagement with accountabilities for managing media engagements and/or managing employee communications
- Demonstrate experience in influencing outcomes with senior to mid-tier executives/stakeholders and/or mitigating issues to achieve communications objectives
- Working in a collaborative team environment to achieve Communications outcomes
- Communications planning and execution skills in the categories of employee communications & engagement, media and social media skills
- Understanding of the political and external environment, and how that impacts communications strategy
- Commercial acumen
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
Are you ready to join a team where you are encouraged and supported to constantly strive and challenge yourself? Jump on board and prove yourself!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 14 Mar 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Mar 2019 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time