|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Lion in Manufacturing, we’re empowered to deliver high quality products to our customers safely and on time.
To help people live well, we’re committed to product innovation and transparency to support our customers in making better choices. We’re proud of our brands and their authenticity, taking responsibility to nurture and protect them for future generations to enjoy.
We have an exciting Leading Hand position available at our dairy site in Wetherill Park. This position will be covering a mixture of team co-ordination, admin, continuous improvement and stores std work.
In addition to a positive, can do attitude the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work within & co-ordinate a small team across multiple shifts (The team will be on 12hrs shifts, this role is Mon-Friday as specified below)
- Strong communication across a variety of internal & external stakeholders
- Confidence using Microsoft office
- Stores/Warehousing experience
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ( SAP WM would be advantageous )
- High Reach forklift license & experience
- Ability to implement continuous improvement projects relating to waste/efficiency
- Ability to problem solve and follow technical (or other) issues to resolution, with IT support
Please Note - This role will be rostered Monday to Friday 6am-2pm.
Found your fit? Apply and explore how you’ll make a difference.