|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Enjoy a supportive, flexible and innovative team culture
- Training, development and ongoing career progression
- Exciting opportunities including national and global secondments
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our Audit practice is a market leader in the provision ofAudit and Assurance services. We are passionate about innovation and use contemporary methodologies and data and analytics to guide our strategy and evolve our service offering to best support our clients. As we continue to grow, we are now recruiting multiple Senior Accountants to join our Sydney team.
Your new role:
- Conduct external audit and assurance engagements including related fieldwork alongside an experienced team for a diverse client portfolio including listed companies
- Ensure client deliverables are achieved and provided at an exceptional standard
- Develop your hands on experience working hand in hand with clients and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Coach and develop less experienced team members and support their professional development
The ideal candidate will: thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment and be a supportive and self-motivated team member. You will be confident in sharing your ideas and working with others to achieve great client-focused outcomes. You will have a sound understanding of external audit processes and methodologies plus accounting frameworks such as IFRS. You will also be commercially-minded, professionally curious and demonstrate a passion for learning. You will also possess the relevant qualifications including CA or CPA (full completion or in progress).
**What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Next steps? Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter.**