|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to current and forecasted growth, our Infrastructure Projects business is now seeking an experienced Operations Manager - NSW based from our North Ryde office.
The Infrastructure Projects business is a growing division within Downer and as such we would be interested in hearing from suitably qualified Project Directors, Senior Project Managers and Construction Managers who have managed and overseen road/rail/civil/station infrastructure projects ranging from $5 million to $200 million in value. If you are looking for a hands-on role where you can oversee multiple projects and help grow a division whilst also progressing your career this would be the ideal role for you.
Reporting directly into the General Manager you will be responsible for successful delivery of several projects, assist in business development with key clients, actively participate in business planning and running the business unit from a functional perspective.
- Demonstrated track record of project governance and a systematic approach to project delivery
- People focused with the ability to build, lead, and inspire teams
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated history of successfully delivering projects within the transport sector (essential) ideally with roads/rail and related infrastructure projects experience
- Proven management skills (e.g. financial and business acumen; conducting performance reviews; and developing training plans for staff to reach their full potential)
- Relationship builder who can communicate at all levels
- Decisive on business issues, displaying timely and quality decision making, working effectively under tight deadlines and pressure
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
For more information or a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact: Susie Cooper at Susie.email@example.com. Please do not send applications directly to this email as they will not be accepted.