|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
A new opportunity for the role of Senior Executive Administrator has become available. The primary purpose of this role is to provide efficient and effective administrative planning and support to the office of the MD and Corporate Executive Assistant team. Provide Administration support to Executive Leadership Team members as required.
This is a permanent role based in our head office in North Sydney.
Reporting to the EA to the MD, you will be accountable for:
- Assist the EA to MD with Administrative tasks as required
- Liaise with Leighton Asia EA to manage the administrative needs to LAIO ELT member when in Sydney Corporate Office.
- Manage the processing and approval procedure in JDE for Executive office
- Manage the travel approval requests process as required
- Cover Reception duties as required
- Manage the preparation and review of corporate credit cards for operational ELT members
- Manage the project documentation approval process
- Manage the documentation for meetings as required
- Support Operational ELT members in the absence of relevant EA due to leave.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Secretarial / business administration qualifications
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Significant experience in similar level role, preferably in Construction or related industry
- Extensive experience as a personal assistant to senior management levels
- Demonstrated ability dealing with sensitive and confidential issues
- Demonstrated organisational, planning and coordination skills
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.