|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready?
The way we use technology to connect, communicate and consume content is changing, and so are we. We continue to look for increasingly innovative ways to use technology and connectivity to improve our customers’ lives and businesses. Our ambition is to deliver game-changing customer experiences.
Optus Business (OB) is an extremely dynamic organisation which is constantly innovating. This challenging and rewarding environment lends itself to driven individuals who are highly capable and articulate, primarily self-managed, with strong desires to promote OB and its products and solutions.
About the role…
We require your passion and high levels or organisational expertise to complement our VP, OB Product. Ultimately, success lies in your proven ability to provide the highest level of executive support and you will be the first point of contact for internal and external communication into the business units. Importantly, success will also be a by-product of your default ability to go the extra mile. You exude professionalism, discretion and strong commercial acumen, and you are passionate about the success of your team and business at large.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- Significant experience in EA roles to date, supporting executives and broader teams (both locally and offshore);
- Emotional resilience and maturity required to handle multiple issues simultaneously and collaborate closely with a wide array of different stakeholders at all levels of the business;
- Advanced IT literacy – particularly MS Office, with sound business awareness and attention to detail;
- Able to work efficiently under pressure, with tight deadlines and competing demands;
- Advanced diary and email management, travel and accommodation coordination, and ad-hoc project ability; &
- Comfortable working in highly confidential work environments with highly sensitive information.
The Optus Perks
- Work collaboratively in a fun, open-planned, agile environment;
- Staff discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide across Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion retailers and more;
- Mobile & Internet staff discounts, Novated Car Leasing options, and other Financial benefits;
- Outstanding campus facilities at Macquarie Park including a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, & Cafes;
- Ongoing training, mentoring and further learning opportunities;
- Brilliant social events, access to social clubs and sports teams; &
- Regular visits by our various partners, such as mobile dentists, food trucks, charities, independent retailers and fruit vendors; &
- Staff buses from Epping and Wynyard stations.
**Like to hear more?
Please apply in confidence via the online link below.**
Please note that external agency assistance is not required – thanks.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
**Heads Up.**Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!