|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Digital Engineering Manager to join our NSW/ACT Rail team. Great opportunity to be a part of an experienced and established team.
Parramatta Light Rail Stage 1 is a design and construct Rail project based in the Western Suburbs at a value of approximately $840M. The project will connect Westmead to Carlingford via the Parramatta CBD and Camellia with a 12-kilometre, two-way track. This 50:50 joint venture with Downer includes construction of:
- Light rail track, roadworks and stop platforms;
- Transport interchanges at Westmead, Parramatta CBD and Carlingford; and
- New light rail and pedestrian zones along Church and Macquarie Streets in the Parramatta CBD, and urban design
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Act as a Digital Engineering Manager and 3D Model Manager
- Promote the use of digital media to manage design process and construction methodology
- Identify potential opportunities for CPBD JV
- Understanding the PR's and Contract Documentation \ Project Objectives
- Add value by introducing workflows that make peoples jobs better, faster, and more enjoyable. Engage with and support external model managers and Project teams
- To be the expert and super-user of VDC/Digital Engineering systems and to manage the configuration of these systems.
- Manage and control the Design Consultants and Supply Chain to ensure the agreed parameters of Digital Engineering designs are met within the allocated program and budgets
- Manage the expectation of the client in relation to level of Digital Engineering designs and outputs
- Manage the relationship with the client, consultant and supply chain in the use and implementation of Digital Engineering including assessment of industry capabilities and developments
- Manage VDC and Digital Engineering collaboration issues with suppliers’ support desks in collaboration with IS and Business Systems
- Assist in the development of and manage the implementation of the related management Plans, interfacing management plans and Policies to reflect the contractual requirements, legislation and Best Practice standards and any subsequent revisions
- Establishment of Project processes, guides and workflows for the management of information with consideration to the management structure and contractual requirements
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Market competitive salary
- Structured training and development
- Corporate employee discounts with numerous providers
- Well-being benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.