|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE
- This is a permanent Part Time position, 40 hours per fortnight available
- Located at Edgewater Mercy Hostel
- Deliver high quality pastoral care for residents, families and staff
- Respond effectively to the diverse spiritual and religious needs of residents
- Promote a contemporary understanding of pastoral and spiritual care with residents, families and staff
WHAT WE OFFER
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
- At least one unit of Clinical Pastoral Education or other relevant qualification
- Theological and/or other relevant graduate qualifications
- Excellent computer skills
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Enquiries to: Ms Alison Devonport, Service Manager – (08) 9306 1124
Quote Ref No: SBE03
Applications Close: Sunday, 24 March 2019