|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be part of the worlds largest building materials company at our Head Office
- Excellent salary package
- High degree of responsibility and oversight
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety and environmental sustainability and is committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this, on offer here is:
- A competitive salary package
- Being part of a collaborative and professional team
- True work/balance within a progressive organisation
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
About the role
You will be responsible for;
- Financial planning and analysis for the Corporate Function identifying and driving cost saving initiatives and agreeing forecasts and analysis with the Functional Heads
- Responsibility for the Rolling Forecast, Budgeting and Mid Term plan processes - both for the Corporate Function and as the overall consolidator
- Key point person for the preparation of the Australia and New Zealand Monthly Business Performance Package
- Implementation of continuous improvement projects including the financial planning system and automation of reports for the local Executive Committee, for Region and for Group
To be successful you will be a qualified financial professional, CPA or CA qualified with at least 10 years industry experience – ideally in a large engineering or construction business - however we will consider candidates from a wide range of industries
Further to this you will also have:
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analysis and reporting ability
- IT skills – high degree of proficiency with Excel and SAP BW