CMT Technology – Data Analytics
- Expression of interest
- Exciting projects
- Melbourne or Sydney Location
Your career with our Accenture CMT
- Do you want to shape the future of communications?
- Join us to solve the industry’s most complex issues
As part of the Communications, Media & Technology Group, you will help companies across a diverse landscape, from traditional telcos, to the newest platforms shaping the future, to the manufacture of the latest technologies that will shape our world. Our clients entrust us to help them connect with digital consumers, launch innovative products and services, increase revenues and streamline operations to reduce costs. The scope of your role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop an outstanding consulting career.
Our Communications, Media & Technology Group brings together people across the globe with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to solve complex business problems and provide deep industry insight and technology know-how on a global scale.
Whom We Want to Meet:
We are looking for Solution Architect candidates who excel in a client facing environment and who can approach unstructured challenges in an informed and innovative way. Candidates should be passionate about achieving success for our clients and have demonstrated the ability apply creative thought and strategic judgment to set themselves apart.
Candidates need to have a willingness to travel and the following professional experiences and skills:
- At least 6 years of experience in Solution Architecture on large programs involving Data warehouse, Data Integration and Reporting/Analytics
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and drive architecture decisions within both structured and unstructured governance forums
- Ability to navigate into complex architecture topics, articulate decision drivers, solutions’ benefits & drawbacks across all levels of a client organisation
- Must have a strong expertise in Data Warehouse and Data Management
- Should have good knowledge on BI principles, Data Warehouse concepts, Master Data and ETL methodology
- Must have a strong experience in analyzing business requirements and driving Data warehouse/Data integration design workshops
- Experience in Technical Solution Designs, Reporting Solution Designs, Requirements Analysis, Source System Analysis, Data Analysis, Source to Target Mappings Designs and Transformation Rules
- Experience on delivering logical/physical data model (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-Schema Modelling, Snowflake Schema Modelling, Fact and Dimension tables modelling
- Experience and/or strong understanding on solutions such as Hadoop, HANA, Informatica, Datastage, Teradata, Business Objects
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification
What we offer
- Accenture has an end-to-end focus with clients making us a trusted partner to support clients from strategy to execution, giving you the possibility to strengthen both your analytical and executive capabilities
- Accenture has a global model with easy outreach to skilled global SME’s to aid our local projects, helping you with valuable insights
- Strong global brand, with a very broad client offering
- Fast career development through close and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- A challenging and gratifying mix of project work and business development
- Personal training opportunities and a career counseling program
- Very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation is highly valued and rewarded
- Fair level of Work / Life Balance and possibility to control your own agenda to a large extent
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.