|Job Type:||Full Time|
Work on one of the best property portfolios in Australia, with high performing people who have big plans, for the future. With more than $28.9 billion of assets under management, you can become a part of managing a portfolio that is changing the shape of Australian real estate.
Working with Dexus you never know what kind of challenges and opportunities you'll be presented with. We encourage collaboration, creativity, diverse thought and autonomy to come up with new ideas, concepts and alternative solutions. We believe this keeps our business sharp, agile and sustainable.
The Opportunity: We are searching for a results-driven and collaborative retail asset management professional to lead asset management strategy across a portfolio of premium assets and drive continuous financial and asset performance.
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Asset & Property Management, in this role you will take ownership of strategic asset plans across your portfolio and actively manage asset performance to deliver returns for Dexus and third party joint venture investors. As a key member of the Retail leadership team, you will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders including Centre Management, Development, Leasing and Valuations teams to maximise returns.
Key responsibilities for this role will also include:
- Owning and managing the Strategic Asset Plans including stakeholder presentations and setting of return targets and performance KPI's.
- Co-ordinating and executing tenant retention strategies and programs and managing and implementing solutions to major tenant issues.
- Conducting internal and external valuations in coordination with the Head of Valuations; assessment of all capital works.
- Providing input on acquisition and divestment opportunities and strategies; collaborating with the Development team to maximise asset income potential, including preparation of project feasibilities.
- Maximising NOI growth through specialised leasing strategies and driving value add income opportunities; recommendation of appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Recommending, presenting and coordinating draft budgets and forecasts, while maintaining focus on current year budget.
- Using the Dexus platform to drive economies of scale and cost efficiencies.
- Conducting in depth financial analysis and making recommendations for applicable portfolio assets as required, including financial analysis on all lease transactions.
- Creating strong industry networks and building a high level of understanding of competitor products and strategies that may impact Dexus asset performance.
The Potential: For this key role we are looking for a tertiary qualified, collaborative and customer focused retail asset management professional with extensive experience in retail investments. Experience in assets owned in joint ventures with third party groups would be an advantage. You will use your breadth of property knowledge and strong business acumen together with your exceptional analytical skills to deliver outstanding results in this role. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office and experience with Argus or similar analytics software is required. Your excellent communication skills, ability to work with internal and external customers at all levels, effective time management skills and strategic thinking will allow you to drive an innovative business approach. You will relish the opportunity to take accountability for your portfolio, and to manage and develop an Assistant Asset Manager.
Our offering: We can offer you a Great Place to Work! At Dexus we value diversity and inclusion across our organisation. We believe diversity in all forms is good for business, good for our customers and good for our culture. We provide a breadth of flexible work arrangements for women and men within our workplace and offer wellbeing support, professional development and great benefits to ensure that our people are engaged and performing at their best.
At Dexus we value diversity and inclusion across our organisation. We believe diversity in all forms is good for business, good for our customers and good for our culture. We provide a breadth of flexible work arrangements for women and men within our workplace and offer wellbeing support, professional development and great benefits to ensure that our people are engaged and performing at their best.