Are you seeking a career which allows you to:
- Work on iconic projects?
- Gain major experience across Australia?
- Earn a competitive salary and excellent benefits?
- Receive supportive training and development?
- Develop outstanding multi-sector experience in engineering & infrastructure?
Then we are the organisation for you. We are seeking expressions of interest from undergraduates from 1st, 2nd, penultimate year, final year, for our upcoming intakes with fresh ideas, who share our values and commitment to sustainability.
About CPB Contractors
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
Our People Are Important
At CPB Contractors, we believe that people are the foundation of our success, and we take seriously our role of making sure that you remain motivated, challenged, safe and energised about where you work and what you do.
If you are passionate about your career and have a willingness to contribute and work as a part of a team you will thrive in our organisation. Never has there been a more exciting time to join CPB Contractors.
Benefits of CPB Contractors Undergraduate Program:
- A high growth business which provides opportunities for development and career progression.
- Rotational Program to increase exposure to the business and industry.
- Structured training and development program suited to your individual career aspirations.
- Supportive environment working with great mentors.
Qualities we are seeking in an Undergraduate Engineer
- Due to complete an undergraduate degree (1st, 2nd, penultimate year, final year in Civil Engineering)
- Enthusiastic about working in a team environment
- A 'hands on' attitude
- Proactive and keen to learn
- A desire to be challenged and willingness to learn
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Looking for more than just a job
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.