|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 14,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
We are looking for a flexible and self-motivated Personal Assistant to support our Sydney Consulting Group Leader. You will bring a proactive attitude with an ability to foresee/forecast needs, and respond quickly. With strong administrative skills and a technology enabled approach, you will be highly organized and able to efficiently multi-task, prioritise, and switch gears to meet the needs of the Consulting Group Leader. You will also have:
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a PA or similar support function, with experience directly supporting Senior Leadership
- Working knowledge of meeting agenda and minute-taking, report writing procedures, and follow-up controls
- Ability to handle sensitive information with tact and strict confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent literacy, numeracy skills, and business acumen
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of increased workload, including assisting others to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, Outlook 2013, PowerPoint
About the role
The primary focus of this role is to provide confidential administrative and leadership support to the NSW / ACT Consulting Group Leader. You will also work collaboratively with the Consulting BA team and other Senior Consulting Team Leaders. Primary responsibilities include:
- Creative time and diary management, including flexibility in adjusting schedules to meet priority situations.
- Planning and arranging meetings, including follow-up to ensure adequate preparation and ensuring agenda and minutes are correctly prepared.
- Delivery of high-quality support including producing documents, minutes, presentations, researching and gathering information and authoring non-standard letters, reports and other documentation.
- Contact with clients and other stakeholders to assist the Leader to promote and facilitate business activities
- Management of correspondence and electronic filing of emails and documents
- Coordination and preparing of team and client events
The people at Arup are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
While Arup has a flexible working culture, for this position, full-time hours are required.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including a global profit share scheme, excellent staff benefits and long-term career development opportunities.
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, please click “Apply Now” to submit your online application.