|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Saddle up for first class graduate learning and development program
- Diverse industry, Regional & Agri focused portfolios to wrangle
- Highly competitive remuneration commencing May 2019
- Legendary yarns, tall tales and rewarding careers at NAB
NAB Regional and Agribusiness
For over 150 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful regional and agribusinesses. Today, more primary and post-farm gate producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution.
Our customers have access to our network of over 550 agribusiness specialists in more than 110 locations across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to better understand and service agribusinesses along the supply chain so these days we're helping everyone from family farmers to global wheat exporters.
What’s on offer?
The NAB Regional and Agribusiness Trainee Program offers a fully supported learning environment where our focus is all about helping you reach your full potential.
Commencing in May 2019 this is a structure learning and development graduate program with hands on experience. You’ll be responsible for developing and nurturing strong client relationships, have access to company financials, provide financial analysis and recommend deals for approval.
Joining NAB has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration
- Working closely with our high performing Agribusiness Bankers
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave
What you need to succeed
- Proven customer service skills and passion for Agriculture
- Effective relationship management skills
- Completed or nearing completion of a qualification in Agribusiness, Business, Economics or Commerce
- Business and financial acumen are considered an advantage
- You must be willing to relocate to one of over 110 NAB Agribusiness Centres across regional Australia
- Must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 25 Feb 2019 1:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 22 Mar 2019 11:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time