|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
World Class organisations are driven by a sense of purpose... Our purpose is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone! Our ambition is to enrich lives and power commerce. To support such a vision, we are currently seeking a Consulting Senior Specialist for an exciting opportunity in information security management and auditing with some of our major clients in Queensland.
About the role
As a Consulting Senior Specialist, you will:
- Develop Information Security strategies using industry policy frameworks
- Measure compliance against various best practice security standards
- Implement security programs to address risk and compliance requirements that are appropriate fits to the customer type
- Identify technology trends and assessments for impacts
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise throughout the project delivery lifecycle.
- Develop compliance roadmaps for specific and integrated service offerings
- Research, evaluate and recommend new and/or alternative technologies which will enhance current offerings
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience
- Previous experience with Information Security Program Development, including strategy, policy, standards and controls frameworks.
- PCI DSS Compliance
- ISO/IEC 27001 and Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Information Security Risk Management (ISO 31000, ISO 27005)
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Other compliance standards, including NIST CSF, ACSC Mitigations, SANS/CIS Critical Controls, and Australian Government ISM.
- Demonstrated Vendor and Customer Management skills
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visittel.st/allrolesflex