|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Undertake analyses such as reporting, insights and visualization
- Build and maintain dashboards
- Provide business users with timely, trusted, fit for purpose, organizational information and analysis;
- Analyze data sources, evaluating data quality, designing data sets that can be consumed and re-used by the analytics community across Cbus
- Help the business interpret the results of analyses to determine the appropriate course of action
- Proactively identify opportunities to utilize analytics to business advantage and prototyping for ‘proof of value’
- Report writing for internal clients at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated capability for delivering robust analysis results
- Communicating data summaries effectively, constructing effective visualizations such as reports and dashboards
- Demonstrated technical data analysis capability: extracting, consolidating, joining, transforming, and aggregating complex data for sophisticated analysis
- Understanding of data processing performance concerns and issues
- Coding skill and deep proficiency with at least 1 code-based data analysis tool (i.e. R, Python, etc.)
- Fundamental mathematical/statistical knowledge
- Ability to understand business problems and bridge the gap between data analysis results and meaningful business insights
- Good presentation skills
- Experience creating comprehensive dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Specific experience with analytics in one or several of the following: CRM, Operations, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, etc.
- AWS/Redshift experience
- Cross-skilled across multiple data roles
Cbus is one of Australia’s largest industry superannuation funds and the national industry fund for the construction, building, infrastructure and allied industries. Established in 1984, Cbus provides superannuation benefits to over 780,000 members, has assets over $48 billion, and accepts contributions from more than 139,000 employers.
You can be part of an award-winning organisation that is genuinely committed to delivering workplace diversity, inclusion and flexible working arrangements as an enabler of our purpose - to act in the best interest of our members and maximise their retirement outcomes.
Still want to know more? Listen to some of our videos with members of the Cbus team on our website. You will also be able to download the full position description from website - www.cbussuper.com.au/about-us/careers.
Applications close 11 March 2019
Please note that this position is based in Melbourne.
Agencies, please note: All Cbus vacancies are managed by our awesome internal Talent Acquisition Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to look at any unsolicited agency emails - thank you!