|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a leading global organisation
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We are always interested in hearing from accomplished, enthusiastic and proactive PA’s & EA’s who are interested in working in a diverse and progressive environment. When you join our PA Talent Community we will keep you updated on openings in your preferred location.
**Your new opportunity
Multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily, you will provide first class administrative support. As a key interface for the team both within the firm and with our clients, you will cultivate collaborative relationships and provide an exceptional level of service, information and advice. The variety in your role will come from:
- Proactively managing diaries, organising internal and client meetings, expense management and arranging domestic and international travel
- Proactively managing workflow including email administration on behalf of the Partners
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives, events and engagements
- Collating reports, creating PowerPoint presentations and document preparation
- Working autonomously and managing highly confidential information
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be part of our Talent Community your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Relevant personal assistant experience supporting a senior team in a fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in professional services
- Prior experience in the use of SAP (or similar ERP system), expense management & travel management systems
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online**