- Opportunity to join our Workforce Planning team in Docklands
- Working closely with an experienced and supportive team
- Take the next step in your NAB journey and achieve your IDP goals
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We currently have an opportunity in our existing Resource Planning team, within Direct Enablement. The successful candidate will be familiar with EWFM and responsible for the end to end workforce planning process to ensure that the Direct business is utilising its people to optimal levels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the effective management of contact centre scheduling that balances business efficiency and staffing flexibility.
- Introducing process improvements effectively and allowing the relevant autonomy of all staff.
- Provide ongoing insights and analytics to improve productivity with consideration of best shift and break pattern, seating capacity, best time to call metrics etc.
- Manage business reporting on a weekly / monthly basis
- Support Stakeholders with their Resourcing Requirements, Guidance and Planning
- Review forecast models and metrics, report and make recommendations to the business on next steps including head count and recruitment
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ideally, a resource planning background and past exposure to EWFM
- Experience in understanding contact centre metrics.
- Strong time management and attention to detail with the ability to communicate with influence.
- A relevant tertiary qualification will be highly regarded, though is not essential.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please only apply if you meet the above skills and experiences.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 16 Apr 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 23 Apr 2018 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time