Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital, operations and security, providing a connected Consulting experience and ensuring our clients are getting the best Accenture can bring.
Accenture Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) helps companies some of the world’s most recognizable and dynamic companies connect with digital consumers, launch innovative products and services, increase revenues, and streamline operations to reduce costs, across three industry sub-segments:
- Communications & Media
- Software & Platforms
- Electronics & High Tech
Due to an exciting growth and capability build phase, CMT is currently seeking market leading consulting talent to join our high performing team.
As a Consultant to Manager within the CMT Technology Consulting team you will lead a broad range of functions from helping our clients define their security strategy, through to managing the delivery of a transformation roadmap. You will lead sales and delivery efforts, bringing together our portfolio of businesses to bring the best of Accenture to our clients across several security areas:
Strategy & Risk
Advance thought leadership within CMT on how we help our clients achieve and manage Digital Trust and help them protect their critical assets from a diverse threat environment.
We expect our consultants to be always relevant, bringing our clients expertise and experience in Security solutions. Our consultants must combine industry and technology relevance with strong delivery experience and capability specific to CMT
Professional experience & qualifications
At least three years’ experience in a consulting environment, with specific exposure to some of the following areas:
- Experience in planning, designing and implementing Security technologies in CMT
- Understanding the value proposition of Security with the desire and commitment to become a visionary thought leader
- Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
- Have an awareness of the latest security offerings and related technologies.
- Strong project management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven leadership and team management skills with ability to build, manage and foster a strong, dynamic team environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Broad range of skills, including business acumen, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
- Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal / business & technical) and interpersonal skills with experience presenting to senior management
- Previous experiences of managing teams of 5 or more, preferably in a CMT segment
Leadership qualities (for senior positions) / desired Leadership qualities to aspire to (for junior positions)
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior IT and business executives
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Analysts
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.