|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you love solving complex problems, designing sophisticated solutions and building innovative technology for Australia’s largest organisations?
We at Digital Delta use a human-centred design approach to address industry’s most pressing problems using AI and machine learning alongside other innovative technologies. Our focus is on transforming organisations’ abilities to engage with their customers and citizens whilst embracing the process efficiencies unlocked by these data-driven techniques. Recently we’ve helped clients use NLP to understand and unlock the information in decades of hand-written forms, we have designed virtual assistants that continue a unified conversation across every messaging platform, we have embedded intelligence and digitisation to vehicle maintenance and have defined a strategy to digitise a cemetery!
We’re proud that our diverse team includes a broad spectrum of skills and personalities - from strategists to statisticians, scientists to software developers, anthropologists to behavioural economists. We’re proud of our diversity and deeply believe this is the key to our innovation and success. We’re passionate about our mission to bring our dogs (and the other parts of life that make us real, rounded ‘humans’) to work every day.
We believe that
- Complexity creates opportunity – Our focus on disrupting the status quo and bringing together truly differentiated solutions means we need to be comfortable with ambiguity
- Bringing a point of view is paramount – our team are passionate about their area of discipline and their ability to apply their knowledge to the opportunities that today’s business presents
- Embrace collaboration to be creative – We focus on strengthening and deepening the connections between our team members to transform our diverse expertise into a creative and successful culture
- Passionate and humble – Our clients are the experts when it comes to their businesses and their customers. We listen with compassion and respond with intellect and pragmatism
- Curious and committed to growth – We believe success comes from the growth of our people, drawing upon their drive, expertise and experience to advance individual and collective development and success. We support every team member in continuous skill development and career advancement through study groups and other personnel development initiatives
As a Technical Solution Architect in our team, you will
- Deliver new and complex Digital Delta solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements or desired business outcomes
- Understand and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop the Digital Delta architecture and component designs and perform software vendor assessments
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of digital technologies, analytic platforms, information management considerations and automated business process/decision solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of machine learning concepts, complex data structures and data ingestion/publication patterns that cover both real-time and batch
- Define technology roadmaps for proposed solutions and align these with the client’s operating constraints and prioritized objectives
- Demonstrate experience with a range of vendors and tools, namely: IBM or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Teradata or Oracle Exadata, Hadoop, AWS or Azure Cloud infrastructure, R or SAS analytic platforms
- Make sound design decisions to deliver functional and non-functional solutions around performance, availability, scalability, security and integrity
- Develop effort estimates and resource skill requirements for solution development, testing and deployment
- Create Solution Architecture Definition documents and champion it through Client’s Architecture Governance Forums
- Lead technical solution delivery to ensure that the development, testing and deployment align with architectural intent
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on leading vendors in areas of data engineering, analytics, data storage, integration, operational decision management and process automation
- Lead and manage a co-sourced team of specialists comprising of KPMG employees, sub-contractors, vendor specialists and client employees. Define and manage performance, cost, scope, schedule and quality for the team according to the team charter
If this resonates with you, we would like to get to know you and your work a bit more. Please submit your details.