|Job Type:||Full Time|
AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over AS$189.3 billion AUM (as at 30 June 2018) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
Global Product has a vision to be a world class product capability driving product decisions that deliver outstanding client outcomes, that are profitable and compliant.
The team’s key goals are to:
- Develop a best practice global product management capability, leading the market with contemporary, compliant and error free products
- Optimise our existing product portfolio, keeping them competitive, profitable and compelling to our target markets
- Commercialise and extend our investment capability to win clients and maximise profitability
The team is responsible for product strategy, development and management of all AMP Capital products and separately managed accounts.
The team reports to the CFO/COO, Finance, Strategy & Investment Services, but provides services across all channels and investment teams regardless of domicile. This includes around 400 funds, 100 SMPs and 600 statutory fund sectors.
The primary function of this Personal Assistant role is to support the Head of Global Product, including administrative and coordination function for the Product Leadership team, using initiative to help the team operate more efficiently.
This role involves managing relationships with key stakeholders across operational and support functions of AMP Capital in order to deliver effective and efficient outcomes.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritise work and manage stakeholder expectations
- Embrace a fast paced continuously evolving environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally at senior management level
- 2+ years relevant experience in a PA/EA role preferred
- Intermediate to advance experience with Microsoft office packages, and other IT applications