|Job Type:||Full Time|
About our opportunity:
We have an immediate permanent opportunity for an Integrated Logistics Support Specialist to join our Defence Programs in Canberra.
You could be supporting several Defence Programs such as Maritime and Communications.
If you have experience in one or more of the following disciplines, then you are a person we would like to speak with;
- Support System Analysis of Acquisition Projects;
- Obsolescence Management;
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA);
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA);
- Task Analysis;
- Personnel Resources and Facilities requirements analysis;
- Spares analysis;
- Support and Test Equipment analysis.
- Experience in acquisition and/or sustainment projects;
- Experience in Defence contracting using ASDEFCON principles;
- Understanding of Support System Support resources and requirements;
- Understanding of Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) concepts;
- Experience using MILIS;
- Knowledge of Technical Publication Standards.
- Australian Citizen with current or recently suspended AGSVA Clearance (NV1 preferred);
- Good communication and liaising skills;
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal;
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function in PDF Format (only).
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Serena in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.