|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
We are on the hunt for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance and Planning teamteam. The successful applicant will play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
What will I be doing?
- Consolidation and dissemination of the AN/Z budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Ensuring all reporting systems reconciled
- Resource allocation, business metrics, portfolio analysis, data modelling and developing new tools
- Month end activities such as actuals reporting, quota setting, supporting audits, ensuring system are updated and document control
- Variance analysis, by measuring actuals against business expectations and determining the reasons for the difference.
What skills will I need?
- Excellent communication skills
- Trusted advisor
- Flexible and adaptable
- interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated good leadership and initiative
What experience do I need?
- Tertiary degree in Accounting
- Certification ACCA, CIMA, CPA (preferred)
- Experienced in Cognos use, TM1 and loading, analysis and deep tool knowledge
- Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience in knowledge in Finance Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting or Services Accounting
Compensation package from $94,500 and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience
New Year – New job? Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.