|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your passion for making an impact to our diverse customers in the region
- Work with a broad and dynamic team of specialists and reap the benefits of team rewards
- Manage your own portfolio of customers whilst also partnering with brokers
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
Our Central West team are looking for an experienced business banker to join the team to manage a diverse portfolio of SME customers as well as the broker partnerships. This fantastic hybrid opportunity will see you focusing on developing strong referral sources with brokers, community links and new business partnerships whilst also utilising your strong Business Development skills.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managinga portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers and referral partners about business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers and referral partners
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
Experiences that will shape me:
- Connectivity to our Customer and community by engaging with charities, community groups and sporting clubs, including two paid volunteer leave days per annum
- Development experiences that can accelerate my performance and help me thrive under new ways of working
- Relationships that matter via collaborative and shared success with others such as product and credit partners
- Advocate for new technology to deliver innovative solutions for customers
- Bigger picture experiences to strategically drive the One NAB Plan
- Continued family and support benefits, inclusive of flexible working arrangements, paid maternity/paternity leave, lifestyle benefits and health insurance discounts
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 08 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 May 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time