|Job Type:||Full Time|
CommBank Digital is responsible for all consumer facing digital assets and capabilities that our customers enjoy. With a leading customer reach of over 6.7 million active digital customers, high satisfaction (highest NPS score of the major banks), and a track record of innovative new services – Digital is well positioned to help CBA continue to evolve its business, explore new service models for customers and continue our growth as a leading Australian bank and technology company.
Within CommBank Digital, the role of Analytics & Insights Manager sits within the Digital Strategy & Operations team. This team is accountable for defining strategy and prioritising delivery across various business units including Retail Banking Services, CommBiz, Markets and more – all with the same focus to better serve the financial well-being of our customers today and in the future.
What will your impact be?
- Create visibility of the customer experience journey including online and offline customer interactions by drawing on existing data sources;
- Apply commercial acumen to assist in the identification of relevant financial and customer reporting requirements for the Digital project portfolio;
- Identify gaps and influence a wide range of stakeholders to close data gaps;
- Create data visualisations, dashboards and reports that provide a unified view and drive actionable insights for your customers;
- Compile together disparate pieces of information into a meaningful story that motivates change; and
- Drive and sponsor a self-services insight discovery culture throughout the business through innovative use of data and diverse self-service toolset.
See yourself in our team. We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Solid work experience in an analytics function;
- Strong experience manipulating large datasets using SQL is essential;
- Knowledge of analytical software tools and technologies such as Teradata, R, and/or Tableau, would be beneficial;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and problem-solving skills, with a high degree of initiative;
- Experience using the Adobe Marketing suite of products would be beneficial; and
- Experience with or a desire to learn about best practices in online and mobile channel development and digital marketing is essential.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Where to from here?
This role will give you the opportunity to understand the largest Retail Bank in Australia from a unique and analytical perspective. You will have the ability to grow within the team and leverage access to other roles across the Bank. You will also benefit from working with our business partners in Retail Banking, Product, Analytics, Marketing (and more), which will give you the ability to progress your career, whichever path you chose.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.