|Job Type:||Full Time|
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
The NAB Cloud Guild has a mission to build an engineering culture, help teams to migrate to the cloud, to show NAB as a technology employer of choice and to bring people into technology from all walks of life. We are fundamentally a team that exists to enable other teams to succeed. We are continually innovating, connecting, training, learning and building to create capabilities for cloud adoption across the bank. We value diversity in our workforce and seek to break traditional perceptions.
We are looking for people to deliver training, initiatives, share knowledge, connect people and help foster a learning culture and deliver an engineer’s skills uplift across the organization.
You will be passionate about communicating, work to the highest standards and are always interested in learning new things. You need to be analytical and critical in your thinking and able to come up with innovative solutions for challenging, interesting problems. You can work independently front-to-back but are also a strong team player. You feel responsible for your work and “own” your objectives to get to the best outcome.
We value diversity of thought to achieve our goals, enthusiasm and ability to communicate successfully to colleagues who count on you as a trusted subject matter expert.
- Running training courses for engineering teams.
- Engaging teams to establish their needs & help them adopt our tooling as well as gathering re-usable application patterns & IP.
- Working with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build the enforcement of guard rails.
- Creation of knowledge bases for our products, software development practices, tooling and cloud migration.
- Engaging with the community to facilitate learning.
- Promoting cloud-native architectures, designs and development techniques for new and existing systems.
- Experience working in with public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP), certification an advantage.
- Experience of modern secure software development practices & mentoring teams to improve their practices.
- Building CI/CD pipeline automation, tooling (Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker)
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based applications
- Experience working with teams that have been working in with public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a part of a team that’s been hand-picked at the top of their game to make a real difference. Working on change that rolls out across the entire NAB group, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about bank-wide channels and technology.
- Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to grow and learn professionally
- Flexible working policy
Are you keen to know more or apply? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you!
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold a permanent residency visa to apply.)
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…