|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry.
Microsoft Search Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio including our high-growth search engine, Bing.
Microsoft Search Advertising empowers the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing on the Microsoft Bing Ads platform. The APAC Microsoft Advertising team has a mission to empower our partners and clients to achieve more. We are looking for a top performing Partner Channel Marketing Manager who is experienced at developing and delivering marketing initiatives targeted to marketers, agencies and empowering sales team with compelling offerings.
In this role you will create and execute marketing activities and campaigns to drive growth for our APAC Partners that result in strong engagement and satisfaction, acquisition of new Bing Ads customers and contribution to all-up Search revenue targets. You will also develop and deliver on engagement opportunities and be responsible for excellence in execution within budget, to achieve our joint business objectives.
- Delivering benefits to Bing Ads Partners as outlined in the Partner program and inline with the regional marketing plan.
- Tracking, Examining, and developing partner benefits to maximize impact
- Develop activation initiatives to land market value proposition and empower the sales force.
- Drive engagement / events - design, planning and execution across the marketing mix (client engagements, influencer, events, comms and more). Define projects to deliver marketing activation initiatives to all customer segments.
- Leverage and adjust content and insights from other teams in the Business Group to effectively articulate and amplify value proposition, define and clarify advertising offerings, and accelerate sales.
- Design marketing initiatives across the channel mix to deliver impactful experience to various customer segments across multiple venues.
- Determine how to most effectively allocate budgets.
- Communicate with management and stakeholders about status of projects and activation inititiaves on a regular cadence
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required; advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of solid marketing communications experience, preferably in consumer or technology marketing, including interactive
- Advertising agency or marketing communications agency experience and an MBA are both considered a plus
- Experience working at a large global multinational is a plus
- Team Player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
- Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
- Innovative – able to identify new opportunities and make them happen
- Creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual who has a passion for integrated marcom
- Great communication and collaboration skills. Track record as respected influencer
- Strong creative sensibility and analytical capabilities
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.