|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Help protect our interests through your experience in commercial negotiation
- Work across all areas of the business with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Construction industry experience ideal for this flexible position in Mascot
Coates Hire is Australia’s largest equipment hire organisation and works with almost all leading construction, oil & gas and mining organisations as well as supporting many events, both large and small. An opportunity has arisen for a commercial lawyer with at least 5 years’ experience to join our high performing legal team. Not only will you will gain exposure to a variety of commercial transactions affecting the business, you will assist with drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including tender documents, hire contracts, works contracts and contracts for goods and services.
This role will appeal to commercial lawyers with a minimum of 5 years PQE who are able to cope with a high volume workload and fast paced environment.
Ideally, you will have:
- Not less than 5 years PQE
- Considerable experience in contract negotiation and commercial law
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, drafting and communication skills
- Exceptional client relationship skills
Enjoy the stimulation of a busy workplace and friendly professional legal team, with the possibility of flexible work arrangements.
If this position sounds like you we welcome your application.