|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to ongoing project success, Downer Group are now seeking interest from experienced Track Machine Operators (Tamper and Regulator Operators).
These roles are well-suited to those with a Fitter Trade background with a high regard for safety and quality and the demonstrated ability to operate, maintain and repair machinery.
These positions will be permanent opportunities with successful ongoing projects in Western Australia.
Please note: Point of hire for these positions will be Perth working on various rosters across Western Australia.
FIFO candidates from all Australian capital cities may be considered however Perth residential strongly preferred.
- Qualified to operate Harsco MK VI Tamper using Jupiter II software or ability to demonstrate relevant comparable machine operating experience.
- Qualified to with the operation and maintenance of the Knox Kershaw KBR-850 Ballast Regulator (favourable, not essential).
- Relevant CERT competencies to meet the above requirements.
- ARC and PTA safeworking competencies (Route knowledge highly desirable)
- Fitter and or trade experience (favourable not essential)
- Flexible to work away from home (up to 14 days at a time)
- Ability to Fly in Fly out or drive in drive out as required.
- A strong 'team player' willing to assist other workgroups when required ie. Track Construction or maintenance activities
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment, job security
- 2/1 variable roster with accommodation provided
- Living Away from Home Allowance
- Competitive remuneration
- Career opportunities
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Apply for this great opportunity by clicking 'apply' below. For further information contact Nathan @ email@example.com
Please note emailed applications will not be accepted.